Be part of building the next success story
We’re growing in response to a rapidly increasing international demand for our services, and are now looking for an exceptional talent to join our team on an Associate level.
If you are attracted by the opportunity of joining a small team of management consultant pioneers committed to building the next big success story in strategy consulting, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
As a Graduate Associate, you will be working closely together with a project leader and team, doing predominantly analysis-oriented tasks on well-defined topics. Over time, you will be expected to gradually increase your independence and ability to take on larger and more complex tasks, as you build your experience and skill set towards the Senior Associate and Manager levels.
As a small company, all employees are expected to become an integral part of our team, and help drive the company forward. Aside from project related work, your responsibilities may also include supporting in areas such as business development, product development, strategic marketing, team development or organizational process development.
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team committed to improving the way companies invest in and manage technology. You will be given the opportunity to experience a rapid learning curve, supported by a team which only wishes for you to succeed. Our offices are in Gothenburg (HQ) and Stockholm, but as our clients are located around the globe intermittent international travel should be expected.
- M.Sc or equivalent within either Engineering or Management/Business, with good academic performance
- Internship experience within any of our core disciplines (technology, business strategy, Intellectual Property) is viewed favorably
- Demonstrated leadership/project management experience is viewed favorably
Skills and personality profile
- Ambitious and driven with high quality standards
- Very strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Talented relationship-builder and communicator
- Naturally curious and open to learning new things
- Fluent English, both orally and in writing (fluent Swedish is not required)
How to apply?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2019. Your application should include:
- University grades
- Short motivational letter
Interviews will be held starting December 12, 2019.
For questions about this position, you’re welcome to contact Therese Werner, Recruitment coordinator.
m: +46760506998 e: email@example.com