Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are currently looking for exceptional talents with a few years of experience from management consulting or strategic roles at tech companies to join our team of management consultant pioneers on our quest to improving the way companies invest in and manage technology.
We offer intriguing opportunities to grow, competitive compensation and a working atmosphere characterized by commitment and drive. You will be in a truly collaborative working environment with cross-functional contributions and strong team spirit. You will be given the opportunity to experience a rapid learning curve, supported by our “Advance as a team” mentality.
Does this sound like the next step in your career? Do not hesitate to get in touch!
Full-time position | Gothenburg, Sweden
You will form part of client teams from day one and be expected to contribute on a tactical and strategic level. This includes working on multiple national and global mandates, and for example handling complex data sets, assessing business strategic contexts and challenges, and applying technical and external insights to reach recommendations and possible solutions.
Our Experienced Associates take on tasks related to all our areas of expertise for a diverse group of clients across a range of different industries. Given your past work experience, you will be taking responsibility for work packages or smaller engagements from the start. Over time, you will be expected to gradually increase your independence and ability to take on larger and more complex tasks, as you build your experience and skill set towards the Manager levels.
As a small company, all employees are expected to become an integral part of our team and help drive the company forward. Aside from project related work, your responsibilities will include supporting in areas such as business development, product development, strategic marketing, team development or organizational process development.
You will belong to our Gothenburg office and while the most of your work will be conducted from there, we serve clients globally and intermittent international travel should be expected.
A start date for the position will be set based on availability.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in from management consulting or a relevant strategic role at tech company
- You have a strong academic track record, with MSc or equivalent within either Engineering (data and/or computer science viewed favorably but not required) or Management/Business/Law
- If you have demonstrated project management and team management experience, this is viewed favorably
Skills and Personality profile
- You are a strong communicator (written & verbal) with ability to instill trust in client interactions and establish collaborative relationships, and are fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
- You show excellent attention to detail, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task and work as part of a team in a fast-paced and intellectually demanding environment
To apply for this position please submit your application to email@example.com – don’t forget to tag your e-mail with the position you are applying for.
Your application should include:
- Cover letter
- Transcripts from university
Applications will be reviewed continuously. The recruitment process will consist of several steps, including interviews, verbal and written tests and reference checks.
Do you want to know more about life at Konsert before applying? Visit www.konsert.com/career/life-at-konsert/
For questions about the position, you’re welcome to contact Karin Lersten, Head of our People team e: firstname.lastname@example.org