Be part of building the next success story in strategy consulting
We’re growing in response to rapidly increasing international demand for our services, and are looking for an exceptional management consultant to join our team on a Manager/Senior Manager level.
If you are attracted by the opportunity of joining a small team of management consultant pioneers committed to building the next big success story in strategy consulting, we want to get to know you!
As a Manager, your main responsibilities will include managing client relationships, leading and driving client engagements, and coaching and mentoring your project team. In addition, you are expected to become an integral part of our team, and help develop the company in areas such as business development, product development, strategic marketing, team development or organizational process development.
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team committed to improving the way companies invest in and manage technology. Our office is located in Gothenburg, but Stockholm or Malmö/Lund/Copenhagen are possible alternative locations. Intermittent international travel should be expected.
- Between 3-7 years of work experience
- At least 2 years of management consulting experience from one of the leading firms
- Academic background with a M.Sc or higher in a technical/engineering discipline
Skills and personality profile
- Well-developed project management skill-set
- High analytical capacity, structure and attention to detail
- Effective and adaptable communicator, both face-to-face and in writing
- Proactive and driven, yet friendly with self-perspective
Please submit your CV and letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held continuously.