We’re looking for exceptional Graduates to join our team during 2023
Are you looking for a career in strategy consulting?
We are growing in response to a rapidly increasing international demand for our services, and are now looking for an exceptional talent to join our team on an Associate level.
If you are attracted by the opportunity of joining a small team of strategy consultant pioneers committed to creating a global impact, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Full-time position | Gothenburg, Sweden
As a Graduate Associate, you will be working closely together with a project leader and team, doing predominantly analysis-oriented tasks on well-defined topics. Over time, you will be expected to gradually increase your independence and ability to take on larger and more complex tasks, as you build your experience and skill set towards the Senior Associate and Manager levels.
All our employees are expected to become an integral part of our team and help drive the company forward. Aside from project related work, your responsibilities will also include internal work in areas such as business development, product development, strategic marketing, team development and/or organizational process development.
We offer the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team committed to improving the way companies invest in and manage technology. You will be given the opportunity to experience a rapid learning curve, supported by a team which only wishes for you to succeed. Our main office is in Gothenburg, but we serve clients globally so traveling should be expected.
The intended start date for the position is Aug/Sep 2022, but can be discussed based on availability.
- M.Sc or equivalent within either Engineering or Management/Business/Law, with strong academic performance
- Internship experience within any of our core disciplines (technology, business strategy, Intellectual Property) is viewed favorably
- Demonstrated leadership/project management experience is viewed favorably
Skills and personality profile
- You are ambitious and driven with high quality standards
- You have very strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- You are a talented relationship-builder, who enjoy to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- You are naturally curious and open to learning new things
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
How to apply?
Please submit your application to email@example.com at the latest Sunday November 20th, 2022 – remember to tag your e-mail with the position you are applying for. Your application should include:
- Transcripts from university
- Cover letter
The recruitment process will consist of several steps, including interviews, verbal and written tests and reference checks. The first round of interviews will be held starting Thursday November 24th, 2022.
Do you want to know more about life at Konsert before applying? Visit www.konsert.com/career/life-at-konsert/
For questions about this position, you’re welcome to contact Therese Werner e: firstname.lastname@example.org