Be part of building the next success story
We’re growing in response to a rapidly increasing international demand for our services, and are now looking for young professionals with 1-3 years relevant experience and an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team in Gothenburg.
If you have experience from management consulting or have worked in the intersection of business, technology and intellectual property, and are looking for new challenges, then we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
You will form part of client teams from day one and be expected to contribute on a tactical and strategic level. Working on multiple national and global mandates, our Associates deliver an array of work across our areas of expertise for a varied group of clients across a range of industries. You will be doing predominantly analysis-oriented tasks and taking responsibility for work packages or smaller engagements. Over time, you will be expected to gradually increase your independence and ability to take on larger and more complex tasks, as you build your experience and skill set towards the Manager level.
As a small company, all employees are expected to become an integral part of our team and help drive the company forward. Aside from project related work, your responsibilities may also include supporting in areas such as business development, product development, strategic marketing, team development or organizational process development.
We offer intriguing opportunities to grow, competitive compensation and a working atmosphere characterized by high level of professionalism and an including culture. You will be given the opportunity to experience a rapid learning curve, supported by a team which only wishes for you to succeed. Our main office is located in Gothenburg, but our technology-intensive clients are around the globe and intermittent international travel should be expected.
- Initial professional experience from management consulting or relevant role at tech company or IP professional with proven interest in business
- M.Sc or equivalent within either Engineering or Management/Business/Law, with strong academic performance
- Excellent attention to detail, very strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ambitious, ability to multi-task and work as part of a team in a fast-paced and intellectually demanding environment
- Fluent English, both in speech and in writing (fluent Swedish is not required), and with good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management and team management experience is viewed favorably
How to apply?
Please submit your application to email@example.com by Sunday August 15th, 2021. Your application should include:
- Short motivational letter
- University grades
For questions about this position, you’re welcome to contact Therese Werner, Recruitment coordinator.
m: +46760506998 e: firstname.lastname@example.org